The Nation of Urizen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Nation of Urizen

A Board for Players of Profound Decisions' Empire Larp, from the Urizen nation.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Urizen Event 1 <3

Go down 
+3
Thor Odinson
GregC
fingolfia
7 posters
AuthorMessage
fingolfia

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks to all of you for such a great first event! Urizen was several magnitudes better than I was expecting it to be as a nation, and I really enjoyed the event as a whole, even if we were camped in the muddiest part of the field. Looking forward to seeing people again at Event 2.
Back to top Go down

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 7:07 pm

Couldn't agree more; thanks from my group especially to all those who made their tents welcome to those who hadn't got one of their own!
Back to top Go down
GregC

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 11:22 pm

I'd echo that, thanks to all of Urizen for fun and hijinks Smile
Also specifically to Solas for various conversations and stuff that added to my game over the weekend.
Hope Tarquinius' constant shouting/bile didn't give anyone the impression that I didn't enjoy all of you, if it makes anyone feel any better my voice hasn't quite recovered yet Wink
Back to top Go down
Thor Odinson

Character sheet
IC Name: Thor
Spire: HAMMER
Archetype: HAMMER

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:02 am

Your voice is evil, and DOES need to be punished.
Back to top Go down
GregC

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:13 am

Then from now on I will use only Tarquinius' voice!
Indoor voices are rubbish anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Iulian Shatterspire

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:01 pm

Yay, first event.

Thanks to all for making this awesome despite the freezing cold; thanks in particular to Auric Horizon and everyone else whose warm tents we invaded. We will have a fire outside under the open sky at later events and hopefully can pay back a little hospitality.

(...so... cold...)

Does anyone have links to photographs?
Back to top Go down
BenStorm

BenStorm

Character sheet
IC Name: Canus
Spire: Eyes Overwatch
Archetype: Sentinel

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=all&q=empire+larp&m=text

And search for Jo Perridge on Facebook, she has put up lots of facial photos of characters.
Back to top Go down
Acrozatarim

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes, massive thanks to all of you for making Urizen great!

I was Corvus of the Auric Horizon, the chap with the crumbling face who managed to make it to the Archmage of Summer position.

Photos-wise, my wife (who played Eriktho, the Night mage and Jorm ambassador) has put hers up here:

https://s8.photobucket.com/user/Calanndra/library/Empire_01_winter_solstice_2013
Back to top Go down
davelowry

Character sheet
IC Name: Ioseph
Spire: Phoenix Reach
Archetype: Minister of Historical Research

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:42 am

Fabulous time, a great camp! Although I didn't get enough chance to get round everyone, something I hope to do more of next time when we're not hunting for warmth!

I played Ioseph of Phoenix Reach, Senator for Morrow. Can anyone supply contact details for Probus and Hector?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Urizen Event 1 <3   Urizen Event 1 <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Urizen Event 1 <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Nation of Urizen :: Public Boards :: General Chat-
Jump to: